lol. Yep. Yet again, I was at the gym. Surprise. I had a good workout last night though. I did increase all the weight for what I did last night. A couple, I didn't know if I would finish or not and even, inadvertantly, of course started to cheat on a couple and bent a joint more that I should have. hehehe. Would have been a good day for anyone to be a fly on the wall. My face was red as a tomato at times and veins were popping out a bit too. lol. Along with the gutteral grunts and stuff, it was quite entertaining. I really have to work on my shoulders, chest, and abs more too. I am still not all that sore so I will have to ask my trainer if I am doing it right or not. I also have to hit my cardio WAY harder as well. She said that I would be dragging my but and really tired. I thought that I would ache a lot more and drop at night. Hasn't happened yet. Maybe I just need to work harder. lol. We shall see.
Till next time
ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment