Lol. So much for taking the weekend off. Lol. I didn't work out or run at all this weekend and I am feeling a little guilty. I was going to start yesterday and get back into the swing of things. Guess what happened? Life. Jodi wound up being late getting back into Calgary and when all was said and done, we were late getting back home. Her kids got home shortly after that and we had to get them settled down as it was a school night.
I will have to go to the gym tonight and tomorrow. To make up for some of the cardio missed, I will start biking to and from the gym as well. I will take the direct route there and the longer way home. That should help out a lot. I will hit the bricks and run again on Thursday and get back on track with that. I hope I haven't lost a lot of ground. I want to increase my weight again every time. I also want to pick 3 exercises from my last round and add one to each day.
Anyways, I am off to work.
ttyl
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment