Monday, May 12, 2008

Second 4 week set

Well, I talked to Rose, my trainer, briefly last night and we are getting together this evening at 7 pm at the gym to get me started on my second 4 weeks. I am currently at 3 sets of 12 and she has said that she is dropping it to 3 sets of 8, which means a big weight change I think. lol. We shall see. Should I be nervous? We shall see. :-0

Oh yeah. A couple of days ago, my cockatiel buddy, passed onto the great aviary in the sky. My wife said that she was squawking and flapping all day. I couldn't see her in the cage at dinner time and asked where she was. My son Zach thought he saw her bent over on the bottom pecking at the stuff there. I went to check and she wasn't pecking. She was curled up in a corner. :-(. We don't know what happened. Maybe the cats got to her finally. They used to all like playing. Buddy would tease the cats and play with them through the bars. Who knows.

No comments: