Friday, May 23, 2008

I hate schedules. lol

Grrrrrrrrrr. And just like that I am back off track. I was supposed to run yesterday and was unable too. We had a meeting and it took way longer than I thought that it would and before I knew it, the day was done and gone. I have done no cardio yet this week and will be sore as heck when I finally get around to it. There is a perfect flight of stairs at work that I could get a great short workout from, but I can't wear my runners at work, I have to wear my boots. I will have to think about out here what there is, or maybe start to get up earlier and get a reflective vest and hit the road. We will see. I am worried that I won't be in good enough shape to get in.
ttyl
Me

No comments: