Hey there gang,
Lol. I know that you have all missed me. Again, lol. Anyways, things have been going good. I had a great workout on Friday and jacked all my weights up a lot. As a result, however, I have been a little stiff.
I ended up having to take Saturday off and was going to run instead on Sunday. Well, instead of running, we had a pair of roller blades and I did that instead. I guess I need lots of practice. I had a stiff back as a result of Friday, I think, and rollerblading wasn't the ticket for that. Posture was partly to blame and also the fact that my balance appears to be that of a plate atop a stick. lol. I will stick to running as that hurts the most and will have the most benefit.
We shall see.
I am still very nervous as to my marks for the exam and may find out today. I also have to get a pardon and haven't heard anything back from Ottawa regarding my finger prints and such yet.
On top of that, we are having an incredible amount of challenges with kids, cars, and life in general. lol. My son drove his bike into the door of my car when my younger son decided to get out of the car. No one was hurt, thank God, however, my door now has a nice crease in it. Our van had died about a month ago now, maybe more. Anyways, we were given another one that was a Plymouth. Our previous one was a Dodge. Voyageur vs. Caravan. NOT THE SAME. lol. Our new van has a bad power steering pump and it has a slightly different engine et al. configuration than the old van. The old van has nice stock aluminium rims on it and they wont fit on the new van etc. lol
So far it seems that the cards are way stacked against us this year and we have yet to hit bottom. On top of that, I also have to take some training on my own and pay for that, as well as some medical checks and so on. Jodi is really feeling the effects of it all and is more stressed than I have ever seen her. I just wish there was magic and I could just wave a wand and make it all better, especially for her. I am very concerned about being accepted into the RCMP and having to leave for 6 months straight. I am sure that her kids would like the break from me......lol. My main concern is for Jodi however. I know that if she can handle the stress and crap now, that we will get through this next year of uncertainty with me and what I am trying to do, that we can handle it all.
On top of that, if I go through training, we are GUARANTEED to be moving after I am out. I don't think there is any chance of us staying where we are or even going where we want to. lol.
The RCMP does have "compassionate" postings where they look at you and your circumstances and will, at times, consider that and work with it as best they can. Oh well, I guess we shall see.
I am just hoping that, is we ever hit the bottom, I can keep us on our feet so that we can climb back out of this hole that we seem to be in.
BLAHHHHH
ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just find it so impossible that the challenges just keep stacking up on you and Jodi. Finding the bottom of the bad luck would be a blessing. It is a good thing that you and Jodi are there for each other and as the challenges pile up you can comfort each other.
I do hope that your exams went well and that will be one thing that you won't have to worry about. I also hope that your news will come soon about the pardon. It still seems strange to me that you need one; however, rules are rules, I guess.
I sure hope that the cars and any other machines stay intact for you.
Dad and I are so proud of you, Sean, and how you are focused on your goal and going after it.
Give our love to Jodi and the kids. We love you all.
Mom
Post a Comment