Saturday, May 31, 2008

Been a while.lol

Hey gang. I know that it has been a while but what the hey. I semi voluntarily took most of the week of and am now panicing greatly. I think I let you know that my son bruised or cracked my rib at a football game. Well, I backed off of the workouts and running to let it rest up a bit.
Anyways, I developed a slight panic attack and am kicking myself in the butt for not sucking up a little pain and at least running. lol
I got a registered letter yesterday that congratulated me for doing well on the RCMP aptitude test and said that they want me to continue with the selection process. I also got a link to a webpage where the application package is located and printed off about 200 pages of stuff that they require to have filled out and in their hands 21 days after the date of the letter, which gives me a week to figure out the last 10 years of my life and answer the polygraph questionaire and get it in the mail.
I also have to take my PARE, the physical test, on June 23rd. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH. That is where the panic comes from. lol. OMG, I have a mountain of hardwork that I have to do in the next little bit and my trainer will turn up the intensity when I call her and let her know.
I am very stoked and nervous right now.
I am off to do yardwork and get ready for my ride along tonight.
ttyl
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go Sean, go Sean... you can do this! I am soooo excited for you.