Friday, May 9, 2008

Im very bad. ;-(

Shoulda, coulda, didn't. I got lazy last night and let the laziness win out. :-(. We have yet another snow front move through yesterday, my wife had an appointment that went late, I was grumpy and the kids were grumpy and I wimped out and ended up not running yesterday. Well, ya know, it was snowing.....running on the streets is better than the treadmill.......streets were slippery and dangerous......gym is on the other side of town. Still managed to drive to the store on those roads and go shopping though.
BAD SEAN!!!!!!!

Can't let that habit develop. I am off to the gym tonight for sure. This is the last of my first 4 weeks. Things should step up next week a little more than they are now. Yay. I am excited for Rose. She gets to inflict more pain
ttyl

No comments: