Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well, this will be a little shorter for all of you that are reading this. lol
Today was an excersise day off. I did some studying for my aptitude test. Did a grade 9 level math entrance exam from the apprenticeship board, which is supposed to be the level the test is at. I got about 85%, my wife couldn't count how many i got wrong and originally gave me 83%. lol. I don't feel so bad then. Anyways, I am ready for that part of it. Next I have to tackle the logic part. Soduku puzzles can help for that as well as logic questions. I am having a bit of trouble with those. It would be nice if they weren't so confoundedly written. lol. Guess that takes the logic part out of it then.
You know the type...there are 9 players in 2 groups, 5 and 4 respectively. the starting line-up has 3 of the 4 fastest skaters who are.......a will start if d does. c will not start if d does. the 4 fastest skaters are......Who will start? etc, etc, etc.
C'est la vie.

I can almost taste how bad I want to get accepted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe, this is a journey that will not be forgotten by you, me or our many children. I am so proud of you. You are smarter and stronger than you are aware of...when you figure that out, watch out!