OK. I do my weights last night and feel awesome. I increased the weight in just over half of my exercises and afterwords was worried about feeling sore and crying. Nope, I felt great. Some of my muscles felt fatigued but nary a sore spot. Cool. No I can jack everything next time and feel really good.
I get to work this morning, all is well and perfect. I am getting set up and then have to get my coveralls on. No problem, been at it for years. Lol. As I am shrugging into them I feel a "feeling" in my lower back that I get when I know it is going to hurt for a day or three. WONDERFUL.
I went to the gym for some cardio tonight and that went well. Did about 5 miles on the recumbent bike and then a quick 2 min. hard run in the treadmill. No worries. My back is a little stiff and achy, but now I have to take it easy with my weights. GRRRRR. Lol. Oh well. Still got time to get to where I need to be.
Off to bed. ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment