My journey from couch potato to a full time, regular member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police...........if all goes well. lol. It didn't and I am changing focus to the Calgary Police Service. ;-)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Some good news though.....or a bad scale
Lol. Oh yeah, according to the scale there, I am down about 6 or 8 pounds. Good and bad as I thought that muscle weighed more than fat and some of them are definitely getting firmer
I guess what they say is true. No pain, no gain! The trick is to keep adding to the weight really gradually while your body adapts - and it will! Just think how satisfying it will be to be able to do the physical part of the tests you need to take. And Jodi will appreciate your new buffed body! How did you find the written tests you took the other day? I look forward hearing how you made out. Love, Mom
1 comment:
Hi Sean,
I guess what they say is true. No pain, no gain! The trick is to keep adding to the weight really gradually while your body adapts - and it will! Just think how satisfying it will be to be able to do the physical part of the tests you need to take. And Jodi will appreciate your new buffed body! How did you find the written tests you took the other day? I look forward hearing how you made out.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment