Hey again from the wonderful world of pain. Hehehehehe. I am still stiff and sore. I had to go to the gym and run on the treadmill today. Like last weekend or maybe 2 ago when we got about a foot and a half of snow...we have another foot on the ground. During last week we were up in the teens for temp and it was all going away and now it has been snowing since yesterday and is supposed to continue on til Monday. When I may just have to drive from Calgary up to Red Deer to make it in time for my test.
Anyways. I am a little disappointed with my run. I only did about 3 kms, although, I think it was a little more run than my normal pace. I guess I measured the distance on my block wrong and maybe it is not a whole km after all. Oh well. I do know that cardiovascularly, I will be ready for anything that depot can throw at me. :-D
I may never have full use of my arms again, but I will be ready. lol.
Anyways, I am relaxing with a couple beers, my wife and a..................................................................................hehehehe. Movie
ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment