Oh yeah,
This is supposed to be my trip to a buff bod too. I could have read my previous posting, but, the heck with that. lol.
I have started running and biking for cardio. OMGosh, am I out of shape. I have done two days of biking, and that was OK. I tried running today for the first time in almost an eternity. The last time I really ran was with my dad when I was 13, I think. Man, did it hurt. lol. I am doing an interval thing of 1 minute walk:1 minute run. I stopped trying to actually mark the time and just guesstimated distances. Anyways, the first minute run wasn't to bad. Definitely got my heart rate up and breathing. lol. Foolish me thought that the minute walk in between would be good to relax a bit. Yeah, right. Man, oh man. By the third interval i think I gave up swallowing my spit and it was flying everywhere out the side of my mouth. At first my I tried to regulate my breathing and shortly gave that up too. lol. My plan is 3 sets of 4 weeks each. This first 4 weeks is going to hurt I think. My trainer said that I will be in pain and suffering and that if I am flopping into bed by 8:30...enjoy it while I can.
RCMP Depot will be fun, but not a stretch for length of day. Currently, I am lucky to be asleep by 11:30 or midnight and am up by 4:30am. I will LOVE sleeping in until 5:30 or 6am at Depot. lol
Oh well. Off for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment