Sunday, April 20, 2008

More ouch.











Hey there, thought I would add some photos that my 7 year old took of me today at the gym working out. :-) Then you will know that I am serious. lol
Feel the burn on your end??? I did!!!
Enjoy and I will see ya all again soon


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey,

I can see that you are working really hard to get ready for the physical part of your test. Your dad and I are really proud of the effort you are putting in to make your dream come true. As the weeks go by you will notice a real difference in your body and how it operates.

I hope that the exam you wrote yesterday went really well. There is absolutely no reason why it shouldn't go well.

I'll check your blog from time to time as you go on your journey. Our love will be with you each and every step of the way.

Love,
Mom