Well, I think today would actually qualify as my first real official run. lol. I am starting with intervals, so I guess it was my first official walk/run using the fartlink technique. From where I live to the end on my street and back is approximately one kilometre. I just did 5ish kilometres total and I survived. I may just make it through this next 12 weeks. My trainer wanted me to do a 1 min. run to a 1 min. walk. It is to much to concentrate on with breathing as well so I gave up counting minutes. Currently, I am using fartlicking, or guesstimating. Our street is broken into sections by cross streets. I walk one section and run the other. They are all different lengths so I get different durations of walking and running. It worked good and I feel GREAT. I am getting pumped about the RCMP and know that I will be physically fit for it. Of course, if I get accepted. lol
I will be posting some "before pics" right away too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment