Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday

Hey there, just wanted to drop a quick line. I skipped out tonight at the weights. My back is still a little sore, so this is my night off this week. lol. I will hit it tomorrow night and see how it is. I am on a good road and want to maintain the increases in weight that I have been adding. We shall see.

Just a quick not for my mom. Hi mom. The test on Monday wasn't really what I was expecting. Basically, if you have a general knowledge of comprehension, grammar, vocabulary and punctuation, there isn't a whole lot of studying. The vocabulary surprised me however. There is now way to truly be ready for that unless you eat, sleep, breath, etc a good thick dictionary. They even threw in English Literature words. That was fun.
With the "police" skill side, again, there isn't a lot of studying that I found that I could do. The available study material on the web was very generic and I guess it is more to open your mind to puzzle solving and looking for logic and at a scenario logically. I think that is why I don't have a "solid" idea as to how I did. I think I passed, but I am not really sure. I will have to wait for the marks and see. Then it gets fast for a while. I will be doing the physical in about 7 weeks, the interview after that, then the background check and polygraph and so on. the background check is apparently akin to hitting the brakes in a car. We shall see.
Anyways, that is it for now
ttyl

No comments: