I did back to back weights and did my third one last night. Man, even muscles that I had that I thought I used regularly hurt. lol. She did give me a weight break until Sunday though. It would normally start up on Monday, however, that is the night of the RCMP aptitude test.....GULP.........I am a little nervous about that. I think I should get through it though. Then it will be the big push to the PARE. Speaking of which..Rose, my trainer said something that almost made me cry on the spot. Next month I will be starting push-ups and such. In conjunction with my running.....she is going to take me to the hockey arena(at this point, I looked at her quizzically) or the fair ground grandstand(at this point, I knew EXACTLY what she meant and I think i actually sobbed momentarily). STAIRS! Not just any stairs, arena stairs or grandstand stairs which are notoriously steep. Lord have mercy upon my lazy, lethargic soul. lol.
Anyways. Today my but and legs protested regularly in perfect concert with my still very sore arms. Yesterday and today was my triceps screaming loudly, until the rest moved in. lol
The weather is bad here. It is snowing heavily(it's not July yet. lol)so I guess I will have to postpone my cardio. lol........NOT!!!!! I have to go to the gym and hit the bikes and treadmills etc.
Oh well. No pain, no gain
Talk to ya all later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment