Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ouch

Hey there gang!! How in the heck are y'all doin' this mornin'??? I am doing good myself. Very sore and stressed out today though. lol. I pushed myself hard at the gym yesterday and will pay for it for the next couple days, I suppose. lol. Oh well, no pain, no gain I always say.
I have to remember to phone Rose too so that I can update my physical program. Should have started that this week however, I have just been continuing on with my current one. I will probably start new next week. I also HAVE to start running again. I have been very lazy on that front. I did do a good bike ride last night too, but I need to push my cardio a lot harder.
Where does the stress come from? Good of you to ask and let me tell you. lol
Ricky has another nasty test today to do. He is having a nerve conduction test done. They use a "TENS" machine first. This sends an electrical pulse into the muscles and they can tell a bunch of stuff with that. That is the easy part. Then they will actually have to put needle right into the core of many of his muscles and they can then tell something else from that. Maybe the pain threshold of an eight year old? Anyways, my stress is that I can't be with him and Jodi for the whole day. I have had to miss to much work and we are way behind still. Not as bad as we were, but the cheques aren't stretching from payday to payday so I have to be at work more. Currently I am working as much OT as I can and I will have to only meet them at the hospital and be there for the appointment. It would be nice if all the bills would just say, don't worry about us for a couple months. lol. Oh well, we know they won't do that
ttyl folks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
As I respond to your last writing, I already know that Ricky has had his horrible test and how that went. It is great that you were able to be with him for the worst part of it, but missing too much work puts a whole different strain on you and your family. So, don't beat yourself up for things that you can't control! I know that Jodi appreciates the support that you give her and to Ricky.

Do remember to be kind to yourself and to look after yourself.

Love,
Mom