Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just a quickie

Hey y'all, I am still alive and kicking. Things have just slowed down a bit with paperwork and all. I am waiting for information to be mailed about jobs and other stuff so that I can figure out the last 10 years of my life. lol.
Also, I am waiting for my pardon to come in. That won't take as long as everyone thinks. I also have to start prepping for my interview and the PARE.
I will admit with my training, I have been a little lazy. lol. This weekend i have an excuse however. I was in the dentist chair yesterday. I had a filling done and two wisdom teeth removed. He told me to stay away from heavy lifting and running for a couple days. lol. I DO have to get moving next week though. My application has been put on hold, but it will get moving again before I know it and then I will not be ready for it at all.
I am off to go shopping and get my yard pretty. Good think I have two 12 year olds who are the epitome of good work ethic. lol. I wish
ttyl
Me

No comments: