Clear August 2009 for my grad for the RCMP!!!!!!!!!
Just a quickie tonight y'all, I know that there is a lot of you. lol. Anyways, to make a long story short tonight. The above is when I will be a regular member in the RCMP.
My son blew my socks off tonight and my wife's as well. I told him about my decision to send him to live with his mom for at least a year because I figured there would be more stability there and thought it would be fair to him to be with his mother when I go to depot. He told us that he didn't want to. He knows the routine here and says that it is stable here. He doesn't want to risk crashing there and starting over trying to get into a new routine and way of life and so on. It was a very mature, thought out decision and I am VERY PROUD of him for making it. We didn't prompt or bribe him at all.
Anyways, I have to work tomorrow and am am exhausted. I am going to keep posting here so come back and read about my Road to RCMP graduation in 2009!!!
ttyl
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, nice to read about others in the process. I'm currently in backgrounds, and can't wait to go! I also am keeping a diary. Take care
Post a Comment