Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's official

Lol,
Yep, it's official. I have been re-inserted into the application process for my RCMP application. After almost a year with my head in the sand and trying to decide to decide to decide. I was going to go Calgary Police Service instead, however, my heart wasn't in it. After lengthy talks with myself and especially my wife, I decided that being a Mountie is what I wanted to do more than anything.
I recieved my pardon a while ago and recently sent it in to the recruiter in Saskatchewan. They re inserted me and now I have 3 weeks to get all the paperwork in and my PARE, the physical test, is on September 24th at 1pm. I am stoked. I now have to get running and hit the gym hard.
It is quite possible that I may find out if I will be accepted for Depot by my mother's birthday and parents anniversary. Then, I would graduate around my 41st birthday. lol
I will try to keep it updated here as things happen and progress, including pics.
I won't know because everything I built last time at the gym is now hanging around my waistline. lol
Talk to you later

No comments: