Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Been a real long time

Hey there to all my loyal fans. lol. It has been a while since I have been here and I just wanted to say that I am alive and kicking and all is well. I am still waiting on my pardon so things are pretty much the same. I did get together with my trainer and we have started a new program again. This time it is more running. We are setting up an obstacle course to mock the RCMP PARE course so that I can get some experience with that and get used to the go go go of the course. Should be fun. lol. She also wants me to run stairs. Not just any either. The 45ish degree incline of the stairs in the local grandstand at the fair grounds or the stairs at the local arena. I still think she gets a kick out of being cruel. lol.
Anyways, until my pardon comes in and things get kicked up again, I will be here now and again. Off to work I go.
ttyl
me

No comments: